Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Parents,

Merry Christmas to all of you!  This is the last week before winter break, so we’ll be busy with some holiday themed activities, as well as rounding out a few loose ends for portfolio entries before the end of the quarter.  I hope to see you on Friday!  I wish all of you a blessed Christmas time with family and friends.  This is one of my favorite times of the year.  I hope you feel its joy as well!

·         No FF (or IXL) requirements this week.

·         Last call to alert me to hot chocolate/marshmallow allergies for our (secret) activity later this week.

·         A HUGE thank you to Kirsten Lichty for volunteering to chaperone for our field trip last Friday.  I appreciate you so much!

·         The kids will return Library books later today so we don’t have a whole class full of overdues over break.

·         No major tests this week.

·         Remember food drive items for the remainder of this week: baby food, soup (and always corn).

·         Friday’s schedule is as follows:

o   9:00 band concert (parents are invited to meet us in the gym)

o   9:40 Assembly in the gym

o   10:30 Classroom parties

o   11:20 party clean up to prepare for dismissal (kids can be dismissed from classrooms to parents/guardians in attendance)

o   11:35 official dismissal bells will begin

Merry Christmas!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment